We are interested in hiring an experienced spray foam installer to complete quality and detailed work. If you have the experience and possess a good attitude, we want to hear from you! Jobs will be within Toronto and GTA. Additional compensation is made for jobs outside a 60km radius of our head office.
The key responsibilities of a Spray Foam Installer are the following:
- Follow directions provided by Foreman or Superintendent
- Install spray foam inside of walls, ceilings, duct work and basement slabs according to company standards
- Evaluate projects conditions and complete quantity takeoffs
- Understand how to operate spray foam equipment and tools
- Prepare work site by protecting windows and floors
- Install spray foam inside of walls, duct work, ceilings, and basement slabs
- Understand and follow spray foam safety protocols
- Troubleshoot spray foam equipment
- Dispose waste materials and clean up
- Conduct site inspections with clients and building officials
- Set up and take down scaffolding as required
- Enforce and follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Clock in and clock out on company timesheet including detailed description of duties performed.
- Ensure scope of work is being completed efficiently and according to company standards
- Train apprentices and prospective employees.