We are interested in hiring an experienced drywall taper to complete quality and detailed work. We want to hear from you if you have the experience and possess a good attitude! Jobs will be within Toronto and GTA. Additional compensation is made for jobs outside a 60km radius of our head office.
The key responsibilities of a Drywall Installer are the following:
- Follow directions provided by Foreman or Superintendent
- Drywall taping for residential and commercial applications
- Install drywall as required for patches
- Install metal, plastic, and vinyl beads
- Finish drywall up to level 5 finish by hand or using machines
- Sand and prepare walls for painting
- Review and identify deficiencies and address them in a timely and effective manner
- Enforce and follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Clock in and clock out on the company timesheet, including a detailed description of duties performed.
- Ensure the scope of work is being completed efficiently and according to company standards
- Train apprentices and prospective employees.