We are interested in hiring an experienced drywall installer to complete quality and detailed work. If you have the experience and possess a good attitude, we want to hear from you! Jobs will be within Toronto and GTA. Additional compensation is made for jobs outside a 60km radius of our head office.
The key responsibilities of a Drywall Installer are the following:
- Follow directions provided by Foreman or Superintendent
- Install drywall for residential and commercial applications
- Install DensGlass for interior and exterior applications
- Install metal, plastic, and vinyl beads
- Install plywood or metal backing
- Install insulation and vapour barrier
- Set up and take down scaffolding as required
- Enforce and follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Clock in and clock out on company timesheet including detailed description of duties performed.
- Ensure scope of work is being completed efficiently and according to company standards
- Train apprentices and prospective employees.