Framer Carpenter - Rough Framer
Our framing company is looking for an experienced Wood framer/Carpenter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have his or her own truck and tools, although not required. Jobs will be within a 30 km radius of Toronto. We offer performance-based advancement and a fast paced environment. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with a resume.
We are looking for individuals who specialize in the following:
- Oversee framing crew and associated work required for completion of framing projects.
- Construct walls, floors, footings, knee walls and roofs.
- Install steel/wood beams and columns.
- Read and interpret architectural and structural drawings.
- Coordinate with multiple people including clients, builders and employees.
- Train prospective employees.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Experienced and versatile in carpentry with a background in residential framing
- In - depth knowledge of construction process from material selection, techniques and tools
- Physically able to lift heavy tools and materials.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in residential framing with extensive knowledge in the construction of floors, walls, footings, kneewalls, and roofs.
- Able to read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with multiple people including clients, builders, and employees.
- Must be punctual and having own means of transportation
- Great attitude with a willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Have your own hand and power tools.
- Type of Employment: Fulltime, Part time, Contractor
- Working hours: 7am - 5pm
- All jobs will be within a 30km radius of Toronto