Our company is looking for an experienced Project manager or Superintendent to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to physically perform the work as well as manage it. Preference will be given to these individuals. Jobs will be within a 30k radius of Toronto. We offer performance- based advancement and a fast paced environment. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your resume.
We are looking for individuals who specialize in the following:
- Daily progress reports
- Coordination of material delivery
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- On-site coordination and scheduling
- Organizing and allocating man-power to complete work
- Tracking and reporting hours
- Project budgeting
- Oversee construction crews and associated work required for the completion of projects. Perform physical work at times to complete jobs on time.
- Read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
- Coordinate with multiple people including clients, builders and employees
- Train prospective employees
- Project budgeting and project trades